Pedram Khorram, P.Eng
- Member of Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (EGBC)
- Member of The Structural Engineers Association of British Columbia (SEABC)
- Wide range of experience including design, inspection, and construction in various materials such as wood, steel, reinforced concrete and masonry.
- Combination of Canadian and International experience; 12 years in Canada and 8 years overseas
- Contributed to design and inspection of over 400 new construction and renovation projects in the Lower Mainland in the past 12 years
Shahab Monfered, B.Eng.
Lead CAD Designer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 12 years of international comprehensive experience in construction field including estimating, drafting and site reviewing.
Diana Macias, B.B.A
Administrative / CAD Technologist
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Business
- Attended 3 years of technical school in Industrial Design overseas
- Attended Computer Aided Design (CAD) courses at Vancouver Community College (VCC)