Builtex Engineering Group Ltd is a Vancouver, BC based structural engineering firm that provides consulting services for residential and light commercial projects to architects, designers, contractors, developers, and home owners.
We specialize in the design and site review of residential construction projects including new homes and renovations.
As a matter of fact, Pedram Khorram, P.Eng, the founder of Builtex Engineering, has contributed his creativity and responsiveness to the design and inspection of over 400 new construction and renovation projects in the Lower Mainland in the past 12 years.
Builtex Engineering is committed to providing a quick turnaround, highly practical, and economical design at a reasonable price to fit all of your engineering needs. We will stand behind our work and support you at all stages of your construction process.
We are licensed by Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia.
Please contact us to see how we can help you.
- Structural analysis and design in wood, steel, and reinforced concrete
- Structural Drawings for Building Permit Application for the following:
- Residential projects including custom homes, laneway houses
- Commercial projects including office buildings, tilt-up warehouses
- Addition, renovation, and alteration
- Tenant improvement and mezzanine floor for commercial buildings
- Retaining walls
- Seismic design and upgrading the existing structure
- Evaluation and reporting of existing structural condition
- Design and inspection of railings / guards
Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia (EGBC)
Structural Engineers Association of British Columbia (SEABC)