Whitby Road, West Vancouver
Structural Design & Inspection: Pedram Khorram, P.Eng
Architectural Design: Cassidy Design Services
Floor Area: 7000 SqFt
This unique contemporary style home is located in the Chartwell neighborhood in West Vancouver.
- The main roof consists of engineered trusses.
- Exposed curved Glulam beams cover the front decks as well as the West section of the upper floor.
- Due to sloped situation of the property, a series of concrete retaining walls (up to 12’ high) designed and constructed.
- Seismic Force Resisting System: Two-storey high steel rigid frames with bolted connections and wood panel shearwalls
- Open floor concept design with large openings on the exterior walls